ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR AWARD OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) & RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP (RA)
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research. DIPAS endeavours in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach. DIPAS invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals with requisite qualifications, who desire to pursue defence-related research as Junior Research Fellows and Research Associate.
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Interview through Video Conferencing.
• Only candidates possessing the above-mentioned qualification(s) need to apply. All the
qualifications acquired should be from recognized Universities/ Institutions. Candidates working
in Government/Public sector undertaking/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper
• How to apply: Candidates should download and fillthe Application Form in the prescribed
format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in). The signed
Application Form along with certificate in support of minimum educational qualification,
matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET Score card
(if applicable), valid asonclosing date of application, castecertificate (if applicable) should
bescannedin a single PDF file and emailed to email@example.com, before the closing date.
Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
• The closing date of receipt of applications shall be 21 days after publication of this
Advertisement in Employment News. Applications received after the closing date will not
• Screeningof the applications willbe carried out by aduly constitutedScreening Committee
and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through web-based video conference
over internet and the schedule of interview will be intimated beforehand via email.
Therefore, the candidates should possess an active email ID and check the same
periodically till the selection process is completed. Only candidates shortlisted by the
Screening Committee will receive communication for further selection procedure.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
• Candidates should ensure Internet connectivity, Webcam, and necessary software at their
end to attend the online interview through video conference and DIPAS shall not be
responsible for any connectivity failure or communication faults during the online interview.
• Based on the online interview, a panel of candidates for the anticipated vacancies will be
drawn and the panel would operate for a period of one year. However, the mere fact of
empanelment will not entitle any candidate to an offer of Fellowship, which is contingent upon
occurrence of vacancies during the year and actual number of vacancies may vary as per
Organizational requirement. Director, DIPAS reserves the right not to select any candidate, if
suitable candidates are not available.
• It may be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption
• Candidates presently employedinGovernment Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies
will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
• Antecedents of candidate willbe verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
• The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD as per extant regulations
with any recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
• Contact Person: Dr Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur,
Delhi-110054, Phone No. 011-23883111