INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF RESEARCH STUDENT (1 No.)
IN THE NANOBIOSCIENCE GROUP.
1. Position/s & No : Research Student (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code : Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi: “Translation of proven rapid hemostatic dressing ‘Hemo-halt gauze and gel’ Prototypes from laboratory to a commercially
viable product.” Period up to:01/02/2023 Post Code: ARI/SP-323/RS
3. Name of the Principal Investigator: Dr.Vandana Ghormade
4. Group/ Division : Nanobioscience Group
(i) Essential: (i) 1st class M.Sc. in any branch of life science
(ii) Desirable: (i) Laboratory experience in basic instruments
like spectrophotometer, pH
6. Monthly stipend : Rs.28000/- Fixed.
7. Age limit (as on date of interview) : i) Upto 28 years. ii) Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates. iii) 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
8. Last date for receipt of Application: 25th March, 2021
9. Display of the short list of candidates for interview : Will be displayed on the Institute website.
10. Day, Date & time of Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://ARI SP-323-
RS-Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed application (available under this advertisement) along
with self-attested Scanned certificates, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent
authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 25
th March, 2021. (DO NOT
ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS). All documents mentioned in prescribed application available
under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through
https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website
http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach
the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute
is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they
may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the
candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion
of the Competent Authority.