Executive – Food Safety
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
To support implementation of effective Food Safety Management System, Ferrero Quality Management System and ensuring compliance to applicable regulatory requirements on Quality and Food Safety.
- Coordinate with the help of stakeholders and lead for implementation of Prerequisite program for quality and food safety for example pest control, cleaning and sanitation program, calibration and personal hygiene.
- Write and update the HACCP, using the risk analysis method; coordinate with the food safety group.
- Handling customer complaints and Food safety or regulatory related nonconformance with help of stakeholder and continuously improve on the same.
- Be responsible for training in food safety, GMP in production, PRPs.
- Act as an auditor for monitoring and implementing food safety.
- Follow quality for all the outside contractors that have an impact on the plant Quality System for pest control, cleaning, calibration, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree or Bachler degree in Food Technology/Microbiology/Biotechnology
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in FMCG
- Good level of Food Safety Management System and Quality Management System.
- Practical knowledge on food safety prerequisites such as pest Control, Cleaning and sanitation.
- Should have knowledge on Root cause analysis using problem solving tools.
- Good level of knowledge in HACCP and global requirements such as FSMA.