Field Application Specialist – CCT
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., We are looking for The Field Application Professional to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for offering product expertise, application knowledge and technical support along each step of customer’s process. The major responsibilities are to ensure successful design, validation and implementation of our products by supporting sales for product design, product positioning and demonstration, and supporting customers for application development work, initial startups and training.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Support the Sales organization on existing products through product presentations, demonstrations and application studies, and on new products in close collaboration with product management through beta sites testing and demonstrations
- Support Sales in the customer process and URS analysis, and generate application trials to help designing optimized products in line with the application requirements
- Assist customers for first product installation and initial start-up, and ensure the training of the customer
- Support Quality Department in the quality complaint process by troubleshooting and analyzing customers processes for better investigation and resolution.
What will convince us:
- Master’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry or similar life science disciplines or Engineering degree in biotechnology or biochemical engineering
- 4 – 6 years of experience in Life Science Industry in process development / Upstream manufacturing in Biopharmaceutical industry
- Proven skills of relevant process unit operations in cGMP Bioprocessing, especially upstream handling
- Good Market Knowledge (Customers and Competitors)
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to also work with cross-functional teams without formal authority
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number : R10156
- Job Begin : July 15, 2021
- Employment Mode : Full time
- Position: Regular
- Functional Area: Sales
- Location: Bangalore(India)