Sr Executive / Lead QHSE
New Delhi-Ahluwalia Chambers – Hub
Job Description: –
- Implement the Food Safety Management System as per the benchmarked international standards which involves the respective HACCP plan forms, identified procedures and formats.
- Monitor and ensure statutory and legal compliance are always met in the assigned Kitchens.
- Assist the team to conduct RCA for consumer complaints and take corrective and preventive actions in the assigned Kitchen.
- Work with the Cross-functional teams (Kitchen Ops/ Culinary etc.) for the closure of Non-Conformity (NC) of both external and internal audits.
- Ensure monthly review of RM (Raw Material) &PM (Packaging Material) testing, complaint handling, calibration process, cleaning and sanitation process and pest management for the assigned kitchens. Taking corrective actions for identified gaps.
- Assist the Sr Manager-QHSE in food safety certification process and sustainability goals for the assigned kitchens.
- Assist in creating awareness for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) in the Kitchens using various initiatives to improve Hygiene rating.
- Ensure food and water samples, swabs, calibration etc. are tested periodically to match set expectations in the assigned kitchen.
- Take corrective actions for any identified deviations in the above tests.
- Implement Zero defect, 5S ,TQM, etc as excellence tool to ensure continuous improvement as per direction from superiors.
- Execute monthly QHSE audits across all assigned kitchen. Share it with the superiors.
- Contribute to organizing for Food Safety, HSE, Sustainability News letters, awareness campaigns, workshops etc at various places across the organization.
Required experience and skills:-
- Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in Food technology, Food Science, Microbiology
- Experience: Minimum -4 to 8 years of experience.
- Additional Certifications (If applicable) : FSSC 22000 and Iso 22000
- Experience in the ” Food industry” specifically in large scale Food service operations
- Food Safety Consulting and Certification bodies