Career Opportunities: Executive – Data Analyst (Clinical Data Management)
Designation: Executive – Data Analyst (Clinical Data Management)
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Clinical Development
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Purpose: To review and clean the data generated during the clinical trials and to look into the data with respect to the protocol of clinical trial.
• Designing front end Consent Requisition Form layout
• Performing data review and raising manual queries
• Query response updating to the database.
• Preparing CRF filling and data entry guideline (if required).
• Acts as data quality reviewer, upon delegation for specific studies
• Archiving relevant documents
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Masters in Life Science (M. Sc – Preferred)
• Good Knowledge on the ICH-GCP (Good Documentation Practive)
• Knowledge on the Clinical trial process (Phase 1 to Phase IV)
• Good at MS office (Excel, Word and PPT)
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• At least 2 years of relevant Data Management experience
• Good communication
• Quick learner
• Adapt to changes
• Time management
#resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today
Tag:Adapt to changes, Amgen, animal health, Bangalore, Baxter, biotechnology, Bristol-Myers Squibb, career, careerbuilder, chemical industries, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Development, clinical trials, consumer goods, Data Analyst, employment, Executive, Good communication, GSK, Herbalife, hire, improve R&D productivity, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobs2021, Life Science, lower the cost of innovation, M.Sc., Masters in Life Science, Merck KGaA, Nutrition, pharmaceutical, Professionalism, Quick learner, Recruitment, resume, scientific problems, speed up time to market, Syngene, time-management, Vacancy