Medical Scientific Liaison, Mumbai
Dozens of opportunities to work collaboratively across different functions. In Medical Affairs we are encouraged to collaborate, grow, and work on new ways to increase our impact in the community.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop professional relationships; build advocacy and scientific partnerships with MEs/decision makers, through regular field based interactions. Engaging the MEs in various Scientific activities for improving the quality of patient care
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data with healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest aligned to local policies.
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
• Provide speaker training to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis
• Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into Novartis sponsored clinical trials. Support the investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross-functional team with ICRO and the Medical Advisor and others as appropriate.
• Collaborate with Novartis colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights /presentations/ results.
• Gather medical insights and support translation of those into Medical Affairs, Development and Commercial product strategy. Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverables.
• Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.). Screen business opportunities. Collaborate with Medical Advisors/TA Medical Teams and other cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Franchise Teams, Market Access) through innovation, quality and commitment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Ph.D., MBBS, M. Pharm / M.Sc., or Degree in Life Sciences/Pharmacy required with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research, insight, business and market knowledge.
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate ME/decision makers.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
• Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings and proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
• Strong personal integrity and customer focus, excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills, effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams.
• Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #Degree
Tag:best online courses, best online courses to take, career, careerbuilder, degree, employment, Full Time, government jobs, hire, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobsite, Life -Sciences, Life Science info, M Pharm, M.Sc., MBBS, online classes, Ph.D, pharmacy, Recruitment, Regular, Research & Development, resume, Vacancy