Fast Trak Associate Scientist
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Deliver practical’s and/or selected lectures, in training courses, theoretical as well as practical, in the field of upstream & downstream biomanufacturing.
- Delivering process development projects for various application areas (e.g. Monoclonal Antibodies (MAb’s), vaccines, recombinant proteins) under the guidance of lead/senior scientist to meet required quality and timeline.
- Growing expertise towards independence. Deliver activities to implement new offerings, Cytiva NPI and internal improvement projects under guidance of lead/senior scientist.
- Developing and updating existing training courses with guidance from senior colleague.
- Host and train customers (internal and external)
- Work directly with customers in a strong collaborative environment.
Who you are:
- Masters in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Lifesciences or related field with 2-5 years of hands-on cell culture and upstream process development experience in biopharmaceutical industries in the area of monoclonal antibodies/ therapeutics recombinant proteins/ vaccines etc.
- Adept in single use bioreactor, chromatography purification, normal and tangential flow filtration, viral and depth filtration experience is desired. Comfortable working in a matrixed organization, with excellent oral & written communication skills in English. Up to 30 % occasional travelling is required.
- Working knowledge of downstream processing, general analytical methods applicable for proteins (HPLC, electrophoresis, assay development, etc.).
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #jobs near me #Degree #Jobs in Bangalore
Tag:Apply Online, assay development, Associate Scientist, Bangalore, best online courses, best online courses to take, Biochemistry, biopharmaceutical industries, bioreactor, biotechnology, career, careerbuilder, cell culture, Chemical Engineering, chromatography purification, Cytiva, degree, downstream processing, electrophoresis, employment, experience, Fast Trak, general analytical methods, government jobs, hire, HPLC, india, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs, jobs hiring, jobs in bangalore, jobs near me, jobsite, Karnataka, Life Science info, Lifesciences, Monoclonal Antibodies, online classes, recombinant proteins, Recruitment, resume, tangential flow filtration, upstream process, Vacancy, vaccines, viral and depth filtration