INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF ‘CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR’
UNDER NOVARTIS PROJECT
Project Position: Clinical Research Coordinator
No. of opening: 01
Funding agency: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Project duration: 3 months
Job description Key Responsibilities:
➢ Assist in the process of administering the informed consent to the potential study subjects and discussing in detail with them, the patient information sheet under supervision of the investigator.
➢ Assist in ensuring the fulfillment of all the inclusion and exclusion criteria.
➢ Follow up with site team for timely completion of the Source Documents and ensure that all the relevant information required in the Case Record Forms is present in the source documents.
➢ Complete the EDC within the required timeline.
➢ Compile and update the Trial Master File.
➢ Maintain all the study related logs screening, enrollment and other communication logs, including forwarding all relevant logs to CRO/Sponsor in a timely manner.
➢ Archiving of trial documentation and correspondence.
➢ Interacting with Site/PIs & other study team members on regular basis, discuss potential issues and suggest corrective action
Essential: Master’s in Clinical Research/Clinical Trials or Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research/Clinical Trial with 2 year of cexperience in handling global Clinical Trials post qualification.
Age Limit: 35 years
Remuneration: Rs 35,000/- (lump sum)
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria may fill up the prescribed application form and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org through email by 25th July 2021, 5:00 pm.
2. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification, experience and the upper age limit will be on 30.06.2021.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview/skill test in the Institute. The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their photocopies of
degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with their printed application form.
4. No TA/DA will be provided.
5. Extension can be given based on the performance of the candidate and sustainability of the project or availability of funds.
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #jobs near me #Degree
Tag:best online courses, best online courses to take, career, careerbuilder, Clinical Research, clinical trials, Coordinator, degree, employment, government jobs, hire, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, Jobs ILBS, jobs near me, jobsite, Life Science info, Master’s, Novartis, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, online classes, Post Graduate Diploma, Project, Recruitment, resume, Vacancy