Bioinformatics Technical Support
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- Provide excellent support for the QIAGEN Bioinformatics product lines (e.q. CLC Genomics Workbench, OmicSoft Array studio, HGMD, Ingenuity Clinical Insight) to end users with molecular biology, clinical, NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and/or bioinformatics background
- Become an expert user of our software in order to communicate key concepts to users from various backgrounds
- Answer support requests related to usage, workflow optimization, content, installation and troubleshooting
- Gather, record and escalate customer feedback to guarantee a high quality and high consistency customer interface
- Contribute to improving customer facing touch points (help portals, product manuals, video tutorials, etc.)
- Partner with other departments and global teams to resolve customer and/or process issues in a timely manner and follow up to ensure, that same issues are not reoccurring
- MSc or Ph.D. in bioinformatics or molecular biology or a related field
- Experience with data analysis of NGS data and/or bioinformatics
- Interest in bioinformatics data analyses and their biological context
- Previous work experience in a related field or in a support team is considered a strong plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze, define, and solve complex customer concerns
- Joy in helping people to drive their research
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiastic attitude, and solid work ethics
- Exceptional team player, comfortable working in a highly skilled group of scientists from diverse backgrounds
- Comfortable with interfacing users via email, phone, online meetings and in person
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
#government jobs #resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today
Tag:Bioinformatics, career, careerbuilder, CLC Genomics Workbench, Clinical, employment, government jobs, HGMD, hire, Ingenuity Clinical Insight, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobs in bangalore, Molecular Biology, MSc, next-generation sequencing, NGS, OmicSoft Array studio, Ph.D, QIAGEN, Recruitment, resume, Vacancy