ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PATHOLOGY
Notification for the walk-in online interview
SUBJECT: Application invited for the post of Scientist-II (Non-medical) under the Task Force project entitled “Comparative analysis of Genetic, Clinical and epidemiological factors of breast cancer in Indian populations” under Dr. Usha Agrawal, Scientist G, NIP, ICMR, and New Delhi.
Applications are invited by the ICMR-National Institute of Pathology, Safdarjung Hospital Campus, and New Delhi via a walk-in online interview on 31st August 2021 for the following posts purely on temporary basis (Contractual) for a period up to 23-03-2022. Candidates are invited to attend the interview (on line) for the following positions.
The candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/ eligibility criteria may fill up the prescribed application form (attached below) and send all their photocopies of degree/ certificate/ diploma/ testimonials along with their application on email ID email@example.com latest by 5 p.m. 29th August 2021. Candidates screened for the interview will be informed by mail by 31st Aug. 2021
No. of post – One, Scientist-II (Non-medical)
Date of online interview – 31st August 2021
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 59880 + 30% HRA
- Essential qualification: Ph.D in life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics with a minimum research experience of 2 years after PhD.
- Desirable: Knowledge of NGS data analysis, exome & transcripfome sequencing pipeline and high throughput genomics with good experience in bioinformatics and genome analysis. Preferable having experience in R and Python language.
- Age limit: Upper age limit not exceeding 42 years as of August 31st, 2021 and may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. India rules.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The period of appointment will be up to 23-03-2022 and will notbe extended.
- Those candidates who are working in Govt organizations/Public undertaking/ autonomous body should provide a No-objection certificate from his/her employer. It may be noted that there is no provision for Hostel facility at NIP, Delhi.
- Merely fulfilling the essential criteria does not qualify for the selection. The interview will be held through online video conferencing call. The information regarding the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates by email after screening.
#government jobs #resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today
Tag:Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences, career, careerbuilder, employment, government jobs, hire, ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PATHOLOGY, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, Life -Sciences, Molecular Biology, New Delhi, Ph.D, Recruitment, resume, Scientist, Vacancy, walk-in online interview