Applications are invited for Student Internship position under SERB-DST project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Project Title: ‘Functional characterization of novel secreted effectors in Magnaporthe oryzae’ ) funded by SERB-DST, Start-up Research Grant, Government of India, India.
Post: One Student-Internship
Project Duration: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Fellowship: 5000/- per month
The progress of the project work will be evaluated after each month by appropriate committee following SERB-DST project guideline.
- Students in Undergraduate Engineering and Postgraduate Science in the fields of Plant Sciences (Life Sciences) and related subjects may apply.
· We expect prospective candidates to have reasonably good proficiency in basic Bioinformatics and Plant Biology.
· A minimum of 60% marks at undergraduate and postgraduate levels are required (if applicable).
· The Student Internship Programme is open for students studying in Indian Universities/Institutes.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator via email:(email@example.com) on or before 11th September 2021, 5 P.M.
The application includes:
1. A cover letter summarizing the application (including research interests)
2. A recent CV (including name as per 12th grade mark sheet or government-issued photoidentification document, academic qualification, postal address, mobile number) along with self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials (original degree certificates, mark sheets, and proof of date of birth)
3. A copy of photo ID (proof for name given in CV).
4. Thesis/project report and publications (if any)
Candidates may contact PI for any further query.
Contact Details: Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
#government jobs #resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today
Tag:Bioinformatics, career, careerbuilder, employment, government jobs, Government of India, hire, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, Life -Sciences, Plant Biology, Plant Sciences, Postgraduate Science, Recruitment, resume, SERB-DST project, Start-up Research Grant, student internship, Students, Undergraduate Engineering, Vacancy