Senior Research Fellow: Consolidated Rs.31,000/- + HRA(as per central govt. norms) per month for 1st and 2nd year & Consolidated Rs.35,000/- + HRA (as per central govt. norms) per month from 3rd year.
Young Professional-II: Consolidated Rs.25,000/- per month.
Senior Research Fellow: Age for SRF should be not more than 35 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) as on the date of the interview.
Young Professional-II: Age of YP-II should not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) as on the date of the interview
- All candidates are requested to read carefully and abide by Instructions.
- All candidates are required to kindly e-mail the scanned copies of their Resume(must include Mobile No.), documents (from matriculation onwards, B.Tech or M.Sc, etc.) regarding essential/desirable
qualifications and other relevant certificates for the screening process to Manjeet.Kaur@icar.gov.in latest by 14.12.2020. Document verification (with all the original documents and certificates) of the candidates will be done at later stage.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The above positions will be filled on contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective project.
- If the candidate’s near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, he/she has to send the filled, scanned copy of ANNEXURE-III mentioning the name, designation, nature of duties, relationship.
- All the candidates are also required compulsorily to send along with the Resume, the declaration as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- Candidates should also send along with the Resume the No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if any.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
- Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA should send approved conversion table/formula along with their Resume.
- Candidates can give the Interview in English/Hindi language.
*Examination conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies like CSIR-UGC, ICMR, ICAR, DAE, DST, DBT, GATE etc., are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.