Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Government Hospital/Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar
- Age Relaxation may be considered in case of deserving candidates having relevant experience at the discretion of the management.
- EPF, ESI and other benefits shall be applicable as per rule.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately. Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website http://www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction
(How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE : email@example.com
For queries other than technical : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of application forms is 15th December, 2020.
BECIL REGISTRATION PORTAL
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to
apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. http://www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There
will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
**Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting their through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate’s part.