Temporary Position Available
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for open position of a Laboratory Technician in the DBT funded research project entitled “GenomeIndia: Cataloguing the Genetic Variation in Indians” of Dr. E.V. Soniya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
The candidate must have a BSc Degree in Life Sciences with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or BSc Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with at least 60% marks.
Candidates with minimum 2 years of phlebotomy experience are preferred. Should be willing to travel whenever required.
Below 28 years as on December 04, 2020. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Rs. 18,000 (consolidated per month).
Initially for one year and extendable up to 2 years or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or before December 04, 2020. Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to email@example.com. The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT’ part of the Email. If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
You may also like
- IISER, Thiruvananthapuram – Project Recruitment
- Teva Pharma Recruitment for Life Sciences – Apply Now
- Life Science Recruitment @ Wildlife Institute of India #Government Job
- Merck Recruitment #Biotechnology #Microbiology #Biology
- Project Associate Job @ National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
- TIFR – Graduate School Admissions (MSc/ Intl. PhD/ PhD)
- National Institute of Immunology Research Job #Salary Rs: 54,000 pm
- Research Assistant Recruitment @ RGCB #Biotechnology #Microbiology
- Ph.D. Programme for the Academic Year 2021-22 @ National Institute of Immunology
- PhD Admissions 2021 @ Regional Centre for Biotechnology
- Govt. Central Sericulture Germplasm Resources Centre Recruitment
- Freshers Intern R&D Job @ Kemin #Biotech #Food Science #Microbiology
- ICGEB Research Associate Recruitment # Life Science
- Ph.D studentship in Metabolomics @ Institute of Bioinformatics
- Research Associate Recruitment @ Jubilant Biosys Limited, Bangalore