The KTH Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year master’s programme. Each year around 30 newly admitted students are awarded the scholarship. The scholarship programme has a focus on academic excellence and sustainable development, encouraging students to contribute to a more sustainable society.
Application dates for the KTH Scholarship for studies starting in Autumn 2021
1 December 2020: Application opens
15 January 2021: Application closed
The KTH Scholarship covers the tuition fee at KTH for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarship does not include living costs.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority. Students with conditional eligibility also qualify for the scholarship.
KTH Scholarships are available for applicants to all programmes except for Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy and EIT Urban Mobility programmes. Applicants for the master’s programmes in Molecular Techniques in Life Science, Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST), and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health) are eligible and should apply for the KTH Scholarship, not the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship.
Sustainable development is an integral part of KTH’s operations and spirit. During your time at KTH you will acquire the tools to move society in a more sustainable direction. As a consequence, scholarship applicants should describe how they intend to contribute to sustainable development with a master’s degree from KTH.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship. After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH
Read more about our master’s programmes
You may also like
- IISER, Thiruvananthapuram – Project Recruitment
- Teva Pharma Recruitment for Life Sciences – Apply Now
- Life Science Recruitment @ Wildlife Institute of India #Government Job
- Merck Recruitment #Biotechnology #Microbiology #Biology
- Project Associate Job @ National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
- TIFR – Graduate School Admissions (MSc/ Intl. PhD/ PhD)
- National Institute of Immunology Research Job #Salary Rs: 54,000 pm
- Research Assistant Recruitment @ RGCB #Biotechnology #Microbiology
- Ph.D. Programme for the Academic Year 2021-22 @ National Institute of Immunology
- PhD Admissions 2021 @ Regional Centre for Biotechnology
- Govt. Central Sericulture Germplasm Resources Centre Recruitment
- Freshers Intern R&D Job @ Kemin #Biotech #Food Science #Microbiology
- ICGEB Research Associate Recruitment # Life Science