INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“Recent Advances in Applied Sciences,
Technology & Health”
3-5 MARCH, 2021 (VIRTUAL)
SRM RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,
KATTANKULATHUR, CHENGALPATTU DIST., TAMIL NADU
Dr. Bhalchandra Kakade, SRMRI, SRMIST
Dr. K. M. Ramkumar, SRMRI, SRMIST
Dr. Paromita Chakraborty, SRMRI, SRMIST
About the Conference
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) ranked as No. 1 Private Engineering Institute in India and accredited by NAAC with A++ Grade in 2018.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has set up a research institute namely SRM-Research Institute (SRMRI) to attract the knowledge resources and expertise available for research and to come up with innovative solutions.
- International Conference being organized under the broad theme “Recent Advances in Applied Sciences, Technology & Health” – RASTH, 2021 to bring researchers from all fields of sciences, including environmental, chemical, biological and mathematical sciences to a common platform and facilitate the exchange of research ideas.
- A diverse group of researchers working at SRMRI will facilitate the sessions at the conference. Sessions under the broad fields will be organized parallelly and have keynote lectures from leading scientists related to specific themes of the sessions, followed by selected oral presentations.
- Keeping in view of the prevailing pandemic, the conference will be held online. It aims to provide a platform that brings together researchers and scientists to share and globalize their innovative ideas on Science and Technologies.
THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
Students / Research scholars: INR 200
Faculty / Scientists: INR 300
Industry Delegates: INR 1000
International Delegates: USD 50
Publication of conference papers:
Contributions are invited on the topics within the conference scope of applied sciences in Energy, Environment, and Health fields. The selected peer-reviewed papers will be published in SCOPUS indexed conference proceedings and Journal special issues of international repute.
Last date for submission of abstract: 15 February 2021
Abstract Acceptance Notification: 20 February 2021
Last date for Registration: 25 February 2021
Dr. Bhalchandra Kakade : +91 9952983671
Dr. K. M. Ramkumar : +91 9940737854
Dr. Paromita Chakraborty : +91 8122567071