Notification for the selection of Junior Research Fellow
Candidates are invited for recruitment to the following temporary position in the externally funded project ‘Species distribution modelling and bioprospecting of wild germplasm of Salacia species (high value antidiabetic plants) across the western Ghats’at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Details are given below:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 19th February 2O2L, 1OAM at JNTBGRI, Palode
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post is temporary and for three year.
2. Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certilicates in support of their claims regarding 4g€, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verilication before the interview. Those who are not producing any valid document as proof of their qualification will not be considered for walk in interview.
3. The candidate should follow all the protocols in connection with the COVID’l9 pandemic, in order to attend the interview.
4. The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.