Applications are invited online for the following post under DBT funded research projects at ICARIndian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode, Kerala. The positions are of temporary nature and coterminus with the project.
Name of the project: “Survey, Identification and Characterization of unique ginger and turmeric landraces endemic to North Eastern Region (NER) of India”
General Terms and conditions
1. The above position is purely on temporary basis and is for the period as mentioned in the respective projects.
2. Theselected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against anyregular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
4. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
6. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute on screening of application only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
7. Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in casehe/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to beproduced at the time of interview/date of joining.
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus -Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East andChelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
JOIN OUR WHATS APP GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR EXCLUSIVE NOTIFICATIONS