We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for an Application specialist-Downstream to work with our expert sales, application team of 15000 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Application Specialist-Downstream ? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
• Primary responsibility is to provide application and troubleshooting support to all the Biopharma and academia customers for the Downstream range of products southern part of India, with an objective of achieving annual Design-In and financial targets that are held by the local sales organization.
• Provide high level pre-and-post sales support of downstream product/services. Manage customer expectations of scientific outcomes. Triage or transfer technical questions for products to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Develop personal & technical credibility with the customer to foster a consultative relationship and advance the technical dialog with the overall objective of furthering a perceived contribution to the customer’s end goals.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and seminars
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales teams in developing sales, marketing and account sales strategies
• Provide competitive product insight and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs to internal stakeholders.
• Support Account Managers and Sales Specialists across all Biopharma functions to develop and finalize bids/quotes and custom services to meet customer requirements.
Who you are
- Degree/Masters in Biotechnology with 3-5 Years of Experience in Downstream Optimization Lab & scale up department
- Sound Knowledge on chromatographic technique
- Experience in Optimizing the purification strategy.
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
- Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region and globally to participate in trainings, meetings, and key projects.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Cytiva is a global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of life sciences companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. As part of a greater Life Sciences platform, you’ll redefine what it means to innovate every day. Pioneering the future of science, research, and medicine gives you unlimited opportunities to find the next breakthrough that will best serve scientists and medical professionals in the fight to save lives.