Assistant Manager_ Manufacturing
Main purpose: –
- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Stabilization of shift operation.
- To ensure that all processes related to manufacturing are carried out smoothly at the Plant to consistently provide finished product that meets the business need (product availability, cost & quality) with applicable statutory requirements.
- To drive operational excellence processes in manufacturing (M&W/TPM/QMS/EMS) for continual improvement to move operations standards towards world class performance.
- Drive High performance culture @ shop floor
- Drive shift KPIs of production NE/TE/ Quality and KCs.
- Working in shifts and own the responsibility of complete shift operations.
- Drive safety culture and capability building operatives
Assisting HOD Manufacturing in:
- People Management: Ensure shift discipline, preparing multiskilling & detailed deployment plan of operatives, drive operational discipline, people capability. Driving the targets of Direct Labour cost & TPP, developing backups on redeployment matrix to impact on manpower productivity. Regular coordination with HR team on tracking unauthorized absenteeism and OT trend and ensuring effective communication to sustain good discipline.
- Production Deliverables: Ensuring compliance to shifts/ daily /weekly/ monthly production targets as per PepsiCo quality and hygiene standards, delivering SA over & above plan. Maximizing TE/ NE, ensuring conversion efficiencies better than AOP.
- Capacity Utilization: Maximizing NE TE by effective coordination with other stake holder by optimizing change over, monitoring & reducing NE TE losses & utilizing manpower planning in line with actual plan a capacity.
- Waste Management: Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization and operating at maximum efficiencies. Driving for “ZERO Loss” mantra for the lines with the help of sector team and by utilizing TPM tools & ensuring cross functional involvement (focusing on JH culture on shop floor).
- Planning and Reporting: Ensuring integrity of data entry across lines, reporting shift performance.
- IR management: Ensuring line discipline during production – OT, Absenteeism control, motivating the teams for the positive environment at the shop floor.
- Key Control: Ensuring KCs of manufacturing are maintained in letter & spirit.
- Ensuring compliance to food safety as per AIB guidance.
hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth.
- Cross functional coordination with Agro, LD & T, quality, Engineering, HR & Finance to smoothly running the shfts.
- Cost Management: Monitoring and controlling the consumables usages and parts change management with coordination of Engineering team, also sensitizing the shop floor team for cost effective productions.
- MNW & Other audit: Acting as a manufacturing control owner/ representative of MNW data; quality & safety audit.
- New projects: Acting as manufacturing representative for upcoming new projects.
Key Skill/Experience / Competency required: –
- BE / B Tech / Food/ Dairy Technologist with 6-8 years of experience in large scale operation in FMCG
- Team player & ability to handle large pool of operatives.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills & influencing ability.
- Interpersonal & coordination skill.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular