CENTRE FOR DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
INNER RING ROAD, UPPAL,
HYDERABAD – 500 039
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for following
purely temporary vacancy in research project titled “Deciphering the
mechanism of Mycobacterium tuberculosis secretory protein PknG in
Rab711 GTPase activity and understanding the immunomodulatory role in
phagosome maturation” funded by SERB
CDFD wishes to fill up the following post in the above project.
The description of the position and the Essential & Desirable qualifications for
vacancy are as follows:
SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – III :
Upper Age Limit : 40 years
Consolidated Emoluments: ₹ 66,960/- p.m.
Essential qualifications: Ph.D in any branch of Lifesciences with a minimum
of 02 years of research experience.
Experience in tissue culture, animal studies, cell signaling, Mass
spectrophotometric analysis, transcriptomics and genomics with atleast 03
research publication in International Journals.
The general conditions governing the Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/1/March’
21 are as follows:
1. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification will not entitle a candidate for being called
for test / interview.
2. All these positions are purely temporary and coterminus with the project and
are initially for a maximum of one year.
3. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person
applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
4. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/
Women applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
5. Selection against these positions will not make the candidates with Master’s
Degree, eligible to register for the Ph.D. degree.
6. Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform
any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director,
7. The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably change/relax any of the
above conditions. He also reserves the right to accept or reject any application
without assigning any reason.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the
prescribed application form ONLINE. Please upload soft copies of certificates
in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience (if
applicable) and reservation category (if applicable). Please contact
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for any queries. The last date for submitting
online applications is 15.04.2021.