[Positions under Funded Project purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis]
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution
established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality
science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and
relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis
under the funded project titled “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement
Program (IICEP)” (Proj. code: 30119486) funded by Department of Science & Technology,
Govt. of India:
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 15, 2021. Please mention “Advt.
29/2021”, “Name of the post and post code” in the subject line of the email.
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up
on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be
informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in
the application form.
Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified
at an appropriate stag
General Information / details about the posts
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice
or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency
or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification & / or experience are the bare minimum and
mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the selection
process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is
large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the
candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Project Investigator, the number of
candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit
after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the
minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the
candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field in the
application form at the time of applying.6. Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case
of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and relevant experience may
be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority for candidates having
qualification and experience higher than the advertised.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.