- Work with cross-functional departments e.g. R&D, LOC, formulation, regulatory and commercial departments.
- Takes responsibility for preparation of formulation information responses to a high standard, working in accordance with guidelines and SOPs.
- Liaises with internal and external customers/stakeholders on formulation information issues, as appropriate and support as needed.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends in formulation information and advances in area of drug development/formulation and/or technical writing.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
Master’s degree in a life science/Pharmacy/related discipline with at least 1-5 years of broad-ranging relevant experience in formulation related technical writing in FMCG/Health care Industry.
This role is meant to support the product related enquiries on all global products across client. Job holder should have expertise in the area of health sciences whose principle job is to draft responses to formulation enquiries, maintain enquiry database, track the status of enquiry till it is closed, and manage the KPIs.
- Provides up-to-date, accurate, timely and appropriate written responses to unsolicited inquiries in collaboration consultation with production optimization team, wherever applicable. This involves literature search skills and technical writing skills knowledge.
- Keep updated with published formulation literature relating to the product line/therapeutic area, develop strategies and initiatives to implement best practices in formulation information within GFI to improve formulation information services to internal and external customers.
- Providing evidence-based responses to formulation enquiries in collaboration consultation with product optimization team. This involves literature search skills and technical writing skills knowledge.
- Updating existing responses as per label change as and when required.
- Working on different databases simultaneously.
- Maintaining the tracker and updating it on daily basis.
- Preparation of “Global Guidance Documents” in response to frequent queries.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Experience in formulation content generation is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in customer facing or information management experience will be helpful.
- Knowledge/experience with OTC and consumer health products will be preferred
: Asia Pacific – IND-Client-Based
: Medical Writing