Diagnostics Design-in Field Application Scientist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for a Diagnostics Design-in Field Application Scientist based in India to work with our expert commercial team of 7,000 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Diagnostics Desing-in? Then we would love to hear from you.
The field application specialist is a key role inside the commercial organization. The candidate would be key to help get our advanced products designed-in into the customer processes by demonstrating our product strengths, helping overcome hurdles & establishing a constructive partnership. These design in efforts will be focused mainly on offering complete solution leveraging on our products.
The candidate will collaborate with our experience modality specialists & the rest of the commercial organization. It would expect for the candidate to spend a significant amount of time travelling (50-70%).
What you’ll do
- To help get our advanced products designed-in into the customer processes by demonstrating our product strengths, helping overcome hurdles & establishing a constructive partnership. These design in efforts will be focused mainly on offering complete solution leveraging on our products
- To provide technical and applications based support to the sales and marketing teams
- To develop customer relationships, identify and translate customer needs into workable solutions that drive business success and revenue growth with focus of design in our LS range of products into Dx application in mid/long term
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to LS products and provide solutions where available to support business goals
- Use customer feedback to identify new opportunities and unmet needs in relation to new product proposals and product modifications
- Develop and support custom opportunities and be a key point of contact with the customer on technical collaboration opportunities
- Team player with ability to share knowledge and best practice, activities, success stories across teams/regions
Who you are
- Strong technical background in ELISA, Western Blots, Genomics, Molecular Diagnostics and immunodiagnostics/Chemiluminescence applications, special focus around Next Gene Sequencing
- Ability to build technical relationships, internal and external collaborations with industry leading scientists
- Experience listening to and discussing technical applications with customers to develop desirable outcomes
- To work collaboratively across functions and geographies to drive execution
- Practical experience in design/optimize lateral flow assay, immunodiagnostic and molecular diagnostic assay development with understanding of key performance requirements
- Knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing workflows across multiple platforms
- Experience working with customers to understand and translate requirements into an effective solution either directly in the laboratory or through R&D scientists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in biology/biochemistry or immunology or equivalent plus relevant experience in molecular biology and/or immunodiagnostics assay fields
- Good to have: experience in developing/manufacturing LFDs