Contractual engagement of Project Associate –I (01 position) under the project “Mitigation of human-elephant conflict in and around Rajaji Tiger Reserve with emphasis on mitigation strategies during Kumbh 2021”.
Mode of Selection and other conditions:
1. The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of
merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of
interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience,
acceptance or rejection of application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or
correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
2. The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying
attachments, by email with subject line: “Mitigation of human-elephant conflict in and around Rajaji Tiger
Reserve with emphasis on mitigation strategies during Kumbh 2021” to email@example.com not later
than 1700 hrs on 09th July 2021:
3. Application forms needs to be typed according to the prescribed format and must be accompanied by:
(a) Scanned copies of educational qualifications, and (b) Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate,
failing which applications will not be considered.
4. The applications received after the deadline will be rejected by the Institute.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be notified for online personal interview. The online interview will be held on
16th July 2021 from 1000 hrs onwards. The selection will be made based on the online personal interview
scheduled on 16th July 2021.
6. At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant
to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
7. The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only and will stand abolished
after completion of the project.
8. The tenure in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations
9. Relaxation in Age will be given as per Govt. of India norms
10. After announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
11. Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the
candidate or for any other reason thereof.