CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join an important project with a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on a contract basis for 12 months with possibility of an extension.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Conducting microbiological sampling for environmental monitoring in the production areas (water, air and surface monitoring).
- Execution and evaluation of microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxin and bioburden determinations).
- Quality control and storage organization of media, reagents and test kits.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Documentation and management of analytical results according to applicable GMP requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed apprenticeship (lab technician EFZ subject Biology) or bachelor in Biology.
- Practical experience in microbiological techniques.
- Ideally experienced in GMP guidelines.
- Fluent German, English language skills, desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Team player.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50936.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
Tag:air and surface monitoring, analysis of water, bioburden determinations, biotechnology Company, CK Group, desirable., endotoxin, English language skills, Fluent German, Full Time, GMP, jobs, jobs 2021, Life -Sciences, Luzern, Maintenance of equipment., Microbiologist, Microbiology, microorganism identification, quality control, reagents, Recruitment, storage organization of media, Switzerland, test kits., water