SENIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER – ECO TRAILS PROGRAMME
Roles and Responsibilities
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature, for the position Senior Programme Officer – Eco Trails for the Environment Education division.
The role involves the implementation and management of the various facets of the Eco Trails programme. This includes designing and implementing nature trails and workshops, creating locally relevant biodiversity resource material and communication material. Marketing of all the programs and striking partnerships is another key role.
The Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement nature trails and workshops.
- Compile and maintain reports, budgets and database.
- Research and develop content for biodiversity publications.
- Outreach and marketing of the various programs.
- Establish partnerships to scale the program.
Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Candidate should have a Bachelors / Masters degree in Life Sciences, Wildlife, Zoology or closely related field from a reputed university.
- Minimum experience of 3 years working in conducting nature trails and biodiversity workshops for students and citizens.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Good interpretation skills of India’s biodiversity.
- Highly responsible and adheres to high safety standards.
Last Date for sending applications: 25th July, 2021
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Senior Programme Officer – Eco Trails”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
UG:BA/BA(Hons) in Any Specialization,B.Sc/B.Sc(Hons) in Zoology, Environmental Science
PG:MA in Any Specialization,M.Sc/MS in Zoology, Environmental Science