Wildlife Institute of India
(An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India)
Chandrabani, DehraDun- 248002, India
EPBAX: 0135-2646112, FAX: 2640117
Website: www.wii.gov.in,Email: email@example.com
EQ-DQ for recruitment under the “Implementing Rhino DNA Indexing System to counter Rhino poaching threat and aid population management in India- Phase II” (one position)
Engagement Position: Project Assistant (one position)
Work Description: The selected candidate will be working on this purely laboratory-based component of this project. The job involves data generation from non-invasively collected rhino samples, data
curation, analysis and helping in report writing. Depending on requirement, the selected candidate might require to work on rhino forensic cases also.
Essential Qualification (EQ): Minimum of 60% marks in M.Sc. in Zoology, Wildlife Science, Forestry, Life Science and other biological sciences with minimum1.5 years research experience in the field of non-invasive molecular ecology/conservation genetics.
Desirable Qualification (DQ): Candidates with prior research experiences with molecular work on faecal samples will be given preference. Prior publication record is advantageous.
Emoluments: 20,000 plus HRA
Age: Not exceeding 30 years
Duration: One year
Mode of Selection and other conditions:
1. The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
2. The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying attachments, by email with subject line: “Implementing Rhino DNA Indexing System to counter Rhino poaching threat and aid population management in India- Phase II” to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1700 hrs on 22nd July 2021:
3. Application forms needs to be typed according to the prescribed format and must be accompanied by: (a) Scanned copies of educational qualifications, and (b) Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate, failing which applications will not be considered.
4. The applications received after the deadline will be rejected by the Institute
5. The shortlisted candidates will be notified for online personal interview. The online interview will be held on 30th July 2021 from 1000 hrs onwards. The selection will be made based on the online personal interview scheduled on 30th July 2021.
6. At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.\
7. The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only and will stand abolished after completion of the project.
8. The tenure in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations
9. Relaxation in Age will be given as per Govt. of India norms
10. After announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
11. Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
Tag:best online courses, best online courses to take, career, careerbuilder, conservation genetics, degree, DNA Indexing System, employment, forestry, government jobs, hire, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobsite, Life Science, Life Science info, M.Sc., molecular ecology, online classes, Recruitment, resume, Vacancy, Wildlife Institute of India, Wildlife Science, zoology