Designation: Senior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Control-Biologics
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
- Responsible for preparation of documents such as SOPs, IOPs, EOPs etc.
- Preparation of batch release documents like specifications, STPs with observation data sheet, verification protocols, method transfer protocols etc.
- Responsible to perform the method transfer analysis and verification activity with documentation for the samples of in-process/finished product.
- Responsible for uploading and assigning SOP / EOP / IOP in LMS.
- Responsible to involve and participate during the preparation and general laboratory readiness for the internal / external / client audits.
- Responsible to complete all planned quality & compliance training as and when required by the department / section or asked by the HOD / Section Head.
- To prepare the complete list of materials (CLM) required for various project.
- Responsible to initiate and inform immediately to department HOD/designee, if there are any laboratory incidents, deviations, change controls and out of specification results were observed.
- Responsible to conduct any job assigned by the superior.
- Responsible for the training coordinator activity which includes providing of training questionnaire, submitting the GTR to archival QA, preparation of JD, training matrix, training binder, review of training files and assigning training in LMS.
- Perform sample management duties which may include movement and storage of samples, reconciliation of sample receipt and aliquoting of samples.
- Responsible for the preparation of stability study related documents like, stability study protocols, observation data sheet, analysis report, stability summary and trend sheets. Responsible for the execution of stability samples charging for stability study.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: Masters in life sciences (Biochemistry or biotechnology)
Experience: 3 -6 years
- Good Knowledge in execution of all analytical methods related to analysis for Biologics of drug substances / finished product.
- Knowledge on analytical methods of protein, UV spectrophotometer, pH meter usage and writing SOP’s.
- Ample Knowledge on LIMS.
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #jobs near me #Degree
Tag:ambiguous environment, Amgen, analytical methods of protein, animal health, attention to details, Bangalore, Baxter, best online courses, best online courses to take, Biochemistry, biotechnology, Bristol-Myers Squibb, career, careerbuilder, consumer goods, dedication, degree, dynamic, employment, enthusiasm, government jobs, GSK, Herbalife, hire, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobs near me, jobsite, Life Science info, Merck KGaA, motivation, Nutrition, online classes, peaking-listening-writing skills, pH meter, pharmaceutical, proactive self-starter, Quality Control-Biologics, Recruitment, resume, Senior Executive, Syngene International Ltd, UV spectrophotometer, Vacancy