Postdoc position in brain stimulation and recording in-vivo in mice
- submit application at MIT website
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Position is available as long as the ad is here. Ad will be taken down when position is filled)
(For other open positions, please have a look at the following link)
We are developing novel electrodes and micro-nano-devices that can probe and modulate our biological system, especially the brain. We are seeking postdocs who will configure and implement these devices for brain stimulation and recording.
- Characterize and validate the devices in cultured neurons and other cells;
- Inject or implant the devices in mouse brain or peripheral nervous system (PNS);
- Characterize and validate the devices in-vivo in mice;
- Perform brain stimulation and/or recording.
Qualifications & Skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD in bioengineering, neuroscience, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, mechanical/ electrical/electronics engineering, physics, or relevant field;
- Experience with mouse surgery, stereotactic injections and implanting electrodes;
- Experience in stimulation and/or recording from mice brain;
- Experience in validation of stimulation and/or recording;
- Experience with cultured cells.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with isolation and preparation of primary cultured neurons;
- Experience with recording or stimulation in PNS;
- Experience with stem cells and organoids;
- Experience with tumor models;
- Experience in nanofabrication.
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #jobs near me #Degree
Tag:best online courses, best online courses to take, Biotrek, brain, career, careerbuilder, degree, employment, government jobs, hire, in-vivo, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobs near me, jobsite, Life Science info, mice, MIT, Nano-Cybernetic, online classes, Postdoc position, recording, Recruitment, resume, stimulation, Vacancy