ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D) – 2021
All India Entrance Examination
for Admission to
Doctoral Degree Programs &
Award of JRF/SRF(Ph.D)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DATES AT A GLANCE
1. FEE DETAILS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
*Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National
Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. Only the candidates falling in
this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list. OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must
** Candidates of Remote and Underprivileged States must check their eligibility before applying.
***As per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and
Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated
21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education regarding implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for admission in Central Educational
2. Candidates can apply for AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D.)-2021“Online” on the website : https://icar.nta.ac.in.
3. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
4. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin on NTA website.
Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online
Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through email on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
7. Instructions for filling Online Application Form :
❖ Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to
ensure your eligibility.
❖ Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
❖ Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
❖ Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application
❖ Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb),
Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4 kb – 30 kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3 kb-30 kb) in
❖ Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit
Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page
is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be
refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another
transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
❖ All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
8. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for
9. Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date and shift indicated
on their Admit Card issued by NTA.
10. Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date , Shift and Subject provided on the Admit
Card will not be considered under any circumstances.
1. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step 3 and Step 4 are not
completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any
3. The entire application process of AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D.)-2021 is online, including uploading of scanned
images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to
send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page, Sponsorship Certificate/ Declaration by the
Employer of the Candidate (By In-Service Candidate) to NTA/ICAR through Post/ Fax/ E-mail/By Hand
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/
Stationery/Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile
Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder,
Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the
Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and
transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods
like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
1. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions
regarding filling of Online Application Form given on AICE-JRF/SRF(PhD)-2021 website www.nta.ac.in,
https://icar.nta.ac.in before starting online registration.
2. Candidates should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
3. Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact/address details, category,
PWBD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, etc., during online registration for AICEJRF/SRF(Ph.D.)-2021 will be treated as correct/final and NTA will not entertain, under any circumstances,
any request for change in information provided by the candidates.
4. NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the
candidate(s) during online registration process.
5. NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of
application form under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be
entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in
#Life Science info # online classes # best online courses # best online courses to take # government jobs # resume # careerbuilder # job search # career # recruitment # jobs hiring # vacancy # job vacancies # employment # hire
# jobsite # job today #jobs near me #Degree
Tag:All India Entrance Examination, best online courses, best online courses to take, career, careerbuilder, degree, Doctoral Degree Programs, employment, government jobs, hire, icar, ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D) - 2021, job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, jobs near me, jobsite, JRF, Life Science info, online classes, Ph.D, PhD, PhD Admission, Recruitment, resume, SRF, Vacancy