Position: Project Manager
Last date of Application: 15/8/2021
Tata Medical Center, Kolkata (TMCK) and the Cell & Gene Therapy Division of Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., have come together in an Academic industry collaborative project (called Clarion) to bring cutting edge Cellular Therapies for cancer patients. The National Biopharma Mission and Department of Biotechnology has funded key aspects of the project to enable delivery of CAR-T Cell Therapy to patients with refractory and relapsed Hematological cancers.
In this regard infrastructure, civil, clinical, laboratory and research are being setup at TMCK and are in various phases of execution.
To fulfill the above objectives TMC invites application for the position of: Project Manager.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: – Clarion CAR-T manufacturing head
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages CART cell therapy clinical program from concept through clinical study report
completion and Monitor study progress, study budget, study timeline
• Achieves Clinical program objectives by working with team members to set project
priorities and milestones
• Leads regularly scheduled cross-functional study team meetings with internal and
• Manage the development of study-related documents, including study protocols,
informed consent documents, study manuals and plans, trial master files, case report
form design, etc.
• Ensures the Technical Teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Facilitates and ensures optimal
execution against the plan.
• Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to management.
• Manual bill of material creation and co-ordination for each batch manufactured.
• Handling ware-house inventory
• General material procurement and inventory co-ordination.
• Interface with DCGI and other local government bodies for relevant approvals.
• Master in Biotech/clinical pharmacy/pharmacy/ Hospital administration plus certificate
in clinical project management
• At least 4 to 6 years’ experience in clinical research, 2 to 3 years’ in clinical operation
management an advantage
• In depth knowledge of clinical trials requirements, clinical research principles such as ICH
GCP as well as regulatory requirements.
• Experience in Bone marrow transplant unit administration will be an advantage.
• Experiences in immuno-oncology and/or gene and cell therapy research area are
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Proficiency in MS Excel required, MS project knowledge an advantage
Job Location: Tata medical centre, Kolkata
Joining: Within August 2021.
Please Email or post application by 15th June 2021 to:
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee,
Head – Human Resource,
Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (E-W),
New Town, Kolkata – 700160.
Email : email@example.com
#government jobs #resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today
Tag:(Department of Biotechnology), biotechnology, Cancer, career, careerbuilder, Cell, clinical pharmacy, employment, Gene Therapy, government jobs, hire, Hospital administration, immuno-oncology, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., job search, job today, job vacancies, jobs hiring, Kolkata, Master, MS Excel, pharmacy, Project Manager, Recruitment, RESEARCH, resume, Tata Medical Center, TMCK, Vacancy