ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the workforce for manufacturing of IVD products manufacture at Dehradun plant through a
staff of both professionals and contract labour.
• Supervision of assigned work/operations of Rapid/ELISA/Biochemistry/Haematology manufacturing
process and maintains their log book.
• Ensures that production plans are completed by a scheduled time to achieve fill rate target.
• Prepare relevant documents (BMR/BPR/SOP).
• Compiles and analyses production documents and records.
• Responsible for material/bulk reconciliation after batch completion.
• Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques to meet Operational Excellence
• Conduct training.
• Responsible for preparation and review the deviation investigation report, CAPA and root cause
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
• Knowledge and Understanding of MDR 2017 and ISO 13485.
• Drive alignment of Production goals with Avantor overall goals and objectives
- M.Sc./ M. Tech in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or any other equivalent discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in IVD industry.
- Must have experience in production/Quality/R&D of in-vitro Diagnostic (IVD) manufacturing plant.
- In depth Knowledge of Immunodiagnostic and IVD products/Principles.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Understanding of production control systems especially SAP module
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Time management and prioritisation
#government jobs #resume #careerbuilder #job search #career #recruitment #jobs hiring #vacancy #job vacancies #employment #hire #job today