Senior Executive – Quality
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
|Position||Assistant Manager – Quality|
|Business Unit/Division||Mahindra Greenyard Pvt Ltd|
|Reports To||Business Head|
|Place of Posting||Pune|
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Oversee the cleanliness and sanitation of the PH and its surrounding, tools and equipment, and the personal hygiene of staff and labours.
2. Monitor sanitation & safety checklist protocol implementation across all locations on daily basis.
3. Regularly calibrate the weighing scales and all measuring tools.
4. Supervise the mixing of chemical solutions for postharvest treatment at PH / field packing.
5. Quality process adherence at 4 stages: field selection, pre dispatch, on packing, pre arrival at CS/RC, final dispatch to customers.
6. Release Quality MIS daily & Monthly as per given format.
7. Custodian of MQS & Quality Matrix.
8. Manage packing at pack house & field as per SOP.
9. Adhere to quality specifications, conduct training session to team at desired frequency to keep Saboro MQS execution at steady space.
10. Adherence to legal compliance, safety policy & code of conduct.
11. Directly responsible for the implementation of QA Standards and Policies of organisation in the Sourcing Location.
12. Quality Process Documentation, Process implementation & SOP development as per requirement.
|Industry Preferred||F&V industry, Fresh produce industry|
|Qualification||B.Tech/M.Tech Food Technology|
Competencies : Communication, Courage, Result Orientation, Change agent
|General Requirements : Open to travel frequent|
Must have skills/ points : MS Excel & Team Management
Nice to have skills/ points: Presentation skills, Leadership skills
Job Segment: Chemical Research, Engineering