JR. EXECUTIVE| FORMULATION | MUMBAI INDIA
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Formulation Then you might be our new Jr.Executive
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Jr. Executive(Formulation) Being a part of formulation and handling formulation areas in both Liquid and Solid product
Welcome to Supply Chain
Operations, Supply & Quality is the home of our value chain from suppliers to Zymers to customers. We are responsible for creating a safe work environment and culture for all Zymers and for keeping our promises as an outstanding supplier of biological solutions and services. Together, we form a solid bedrock of the world’s largest manufacturing setup of industrial enzymes and microbes.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Monitoring and process control of specific operations
- Good manufacturing practices.
- Maintenance of quality records.
- Adherence to company policy, Standard Operating Procedures, Equipment operating procedures, Standard cleaning procedure, Equipment Cleaning Checklist, Annexure and safety requirements.
- Traceability from finished product to raw materials.
- Maintenance of Production equipment in coordination with Maintenance Department.
- Maintenance of production lab instrument and weighing instruments in Production.
- Reporting of non-conformities and implementation of corrective/preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Adherence to Pollution, ZEAL, OHS and Food safety requirements.
To succeed you must hold: Any Science graduate or Production / Biotechnology Engineer or equivalent
- Work experience in Food/Chemical industries (2-4 years).
- Specific experience in SAP Planning (SAP R/3).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power point) and have knowledge of AAO.
- Self-starter with ability to face challenges, resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Ability to influence management, problem solving skills with LEAN concept, manages relationships with global teams.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization across functions and regions.
- Good written and verbal English speaking and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts.
This job will be located at Mumbai ,India
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 10th December 2021