OPENING FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – SCIENCE COMMUNICATIONS
The Atal Incubation Centre- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (AIC-CCMB) is hiring a Research Associate -Science Communications for its Centre for Predictive Human Model Systems (CPHMS).
CPHMS is India’s first scientific and policy think tank established to enable and promote the development and use of 21st century human-centric methodologies, such as 3D tissues, organoids, microfluidic chips, and predictive models of human diseases in biomedical research and drug discovery that will effectively strive to replace the use of animals. The Centre publishes papers and conducts research to explore the innovations, economics, and regulation of human– specific models, and their impact on human health.
It is also involved in various capacity building/training/educational programs, including webinars, workshops, and lecture courses. The Centre also engages with different stakeholders, including academia, industry, regulatory and funding bodies to facilitate the transition of these emerging technologies from the lab to end-users.
- Research, publish and support open access publication and scientific reviews as well monitor peer reviewed research literature in the relevant areas.
- Organizing national and international lecture courses, conferences, trainings, workshops and round tables with multiple stakeholders for promoting the objectives of the centre.
- Act as a representative for the Centre in technical meetings, conferences and with regulators.
- Create curriculums on training in the 21st century toolbox of human-centric new approach methodologies for seminar/webinar courses.
- Coordinate with scientific journals on publishing literature on 3R best practices
- Develop funding applications/proposals, screening applications and liaising with academic grant-holders
- Develop media briefing packages, op. eds., letters to the editor and other targeted communiqués as well establish and maintain positive relationships with specialized science media as well as mainstream science journalists and editors and serve as a scientific spokesperson
We are looking for a person with
- PhD in biology (preferably cell biology) or toxicology with superior research and analytical capability
- Experience in handling and organizing small or large scale meetings and conferences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Strong project management and organizational skills, takes initiatives, ability to work under pressure as part of a team or independently
- Willing to travel as needed
Term of Employment: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Research Associate, CPHMS
Location: Hyderabad, India
Application closes on April 20, 2022
Editor’s Note: Research Associate Recruitment aAtal Incubation Centre CCMB. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Life Science info, Follow us on all of our social media like Telegram, What’s App Men Group, Whats App Women Group, and Facebook.
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Service
Are you constantly applying for jobs? But your Resume/CV does not seem to be getting the kind of results you expect?
If you are a job seeker or just looking to get a cool professional resume writing and design, that you will be able to print or a .pdf to upload online.
We are Professional in CV making and we know how to make the best eye-catching resume for you as we have a lot of experience with making CV and cover letters. We know the latest methods and standards for making resumes for current needs.
We look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams!
Contact us now for making Resumes and cover letters : firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: research associate, research associate salary, research associate vs research assistant, research associate job description, research associate jobs, research associate meaning