Temporary Position Available
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Lab Assistant in a DBT funded research project entitled “Creation of patient derived endometrial organoids for understanding the underlying causes of RIF” in the Laboratory of Dr. Malini Laloraya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- A UGC recognized Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized university or Institute with a first class.
- Documented working experience as support staff in clinical setting with experience in blood and urine collection, processing, transportation of sample, sterilization techniques and patient detail management.
- Training in clinical embryology.
- Experience in cell culture.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Excellent communication skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken English and Malayalam.
Below 40 years as on May 12, 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 20,000/- + applicable HRA per month.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
SELECTION PROCESS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of marks obtained and scanned copies of original certificates/credentials and experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or before May 12, 2022.
- Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume/CV without the Application form will not be accepted.
- The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT’ part of the Email.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
- The selected candidate shall be required to work full time in the Female Reproduction and Metabolic Syndromes Laboratory, Division of Molecular Reproduction, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Since the interview will be in online mode, bad connection/connection failure from the candidate’s side will not be the responsibility of RGCB.
- Fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection to the position.
- Age relaxation is admissible in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- At the time of joining, the selected candidate should give a set of photocopies of duly attested (self attested) certificates for verification.
- The Director, RGCB & the appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail automatic disqualification of the candidature.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Note: The candidate should mention the Post Name and Advt. No, in the email subject. All the documents including the application should be merged in one PDF file. Resumes/CV without application will not be accepted.
Editor’s Note: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Lab Assistant Job #BSc Life Science Students Can Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Life Science info, Follow us on all of our social media like Telegram, What’s App Men Group, Whats App Women Group, and Facebook
Are you looking for a Phd admission on abroad ? Share your doubts to team Life Science Info, Discussion on the topic Phd in abroad will be arranged in the next month
Share your doubts on : email@example.com
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Service
Are you constantly applying for jobs? But your Resume/CV does not seem to be getting the kind of results you expect?
If you are a job seeker or just looking to get a cool professional resume writing and design, that you will be able to print or a .pdf to upload online.
We are Professional in CV making and we know how to make the best eye-catching resume for you as we have a lot of experience with making CV and cover letters. We know the latest methods and standards for making resumes for current needs.
We look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams!
Contact us now for making Resumes and cover letters : firstname.lastname@example.org
*email@example.com is currently not working please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
BSc / MSc Tuition Available
If you are searching for tuition for life Science Subjects ?
Here Your Search Ends…….
Fill the below enquiry form to get which subject you need tuition.
Get 5% Discount on Fees For Adding a New Student