Name of the Post – Scientific Promotion Executive
Primary Location – Mumbai, India
Job ID – R1279253
Maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits of the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers and physician profiling while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self-analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Successfully manage objections and/or issues raised, escalating more sensitive or complex queries.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Organize and conduct group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of speciality and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with the Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events is in line with prevailing processes and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences or related field Req
- 1 year’s relevant experience Req Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
- Good understanding of Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Ability to conduct face to face presentations to customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Possession of any required industry qualification essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market. Req
- AZDL – Driver Licence – Valid And In State Req
Editor’s Note: Scientific Promotion Executive Job at IQVIA, Apply Online . Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Life Science info, Follow us on all of our social media like Telegram, What’s App Men Group, Whats App Women Group, and Facebook