Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS)
Junior Project Fellow (Ornithology) Wetlands & Flyways Programme
Name of the Post – Junior Project Fellow (Ornithology) Wetlands & Flyways Programme
No. of Posts – 04
Duration – Initially for one year. Renewed based on performance.
Age – Below 30 years.
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates can send their application via email or post with a detailed CV in the attached format on or before 15th June 2022 by giving two references at the HR Dept. Bombay Natural History Society, Hornbill House, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Opp. Lion Gate, Mumbai – 400001 Tel. 22821811. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BNHS reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Emoluments – Rs. 22,000/- per month CTS
Job Description –
- Candidates will have to assist the Wetlands Programme team in implementing and coordinating field research work for the conservation of migratory birds. The nature of work is diverse and spans different states of India.
- The candidate should have the ability to execute scientific projects, write reports, and data analysis and have additional knowledge about the use of information technology in wildlife studies.
Educational Qualification –
M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Zoology / Environmental Science/Hydrology/chemistry with at least 1-year field experience, Fresher can also apply.
- Sound understanding of ornithology and wetland ecosystem.
- Strong scientific writing and basic mapping and analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities –
- Regular field surveys
- Data compilation and analysis
- Writing scientific reports and papers with basic mapping and analytical skills
- Writing project documents
- Ready to work on a Pan-India basis and ready for extensive travel across India
- To assist the Project Scientist in the overall execution of the project.
- Physically and mentally fit to undertake strenuous field work in harsh weather
Editor’s Note: BHNS Life Sciences JRF Recruitment – Freshers Can Appl. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Life Science info, Follow us on all of our social media like Telegram, What’s App Men Group, Whats App Women Group, and Facebook