ICON plc Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online
ICON plc Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online. BSc Life Sciences Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – TMF Specialist I
Location(s) – Chennai
Type – Permanent
Reference – JR089708
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
As a TMF Specialist I/II you will complete Document Management activities in support of client services contracts and internal ICON business needs.
What you do?
- Process study documents in accordance with client and study requirements as per study-specific processes, ICON SOPs/WPs and regulations, where applicable.
- Liaise with study teams and other TMF staff in order to fulfill job responsibilities and activities.
- Complete departmental projects as assigned in accordance with specified timelines, ICON SOPs/WPs and regulations.
- Maintain study files as per study and/or client requirements or in accordance with ICON SOPs/WPs and applicable regulations.
- Complete activities related to document receipt and processing which may include but is not limited to: document receipt and review, scanning and indexing, quality control, copying, filing, forwarding or return to client/study teams and archiving.
- Provide information necessary to complete client and/or departmental status reports as requested by the management of TMF department.
- Inform the Manager of training issues, project activities, quality issues and timelines as directed.
- Provide copies of study documents to ICON or client personnel as requested.
- Participate in client and/or ICON audits and document archiving activities as necessary.
- Participate in training related to fulfillment of responsibilities as required by ICON and/or the client.
- Liaise with Clients, as appropriate, on project issues when directed by the Manager.
- Handle special projects or duties as requested by the Manager.
What you need?
- Must have 0-2 years of knowledge/experience in Excel VBA. Ability to successfully liaise with study project teams, staff, clients and management, as necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science preferred.
Editor’s Note: ICON plc Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Life Science info, Follow us on all of our social media like Telegram, What’s App Men Group, Whats App Women Group, and Facebook
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Service
Are you constantly applying for jobs? But your Resume/CV does not seem to be getting the kind of results you expect?
If you are a job seeker or just looking to get a cool professional resume writing and design, that you will be able to print or a .pdf to upload online.
We are Professional in CV making and we know how to make the best eye-catching resume for you as we have a lot of experience with making CV and cover letters. We know the latest methods and standards for making resumes for current needs.
We look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams!
Contact us now for making Resumes and cover letters : email@example.com